All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese lectures concentrate on (nonlinear) stochastic partial differential equations (SPDE) of evolutionary type. There are three approaches to analyze SPDE: the martingale measure approach , the mild solution approach and the variational approach .
- Author(s)Claudia Prevot,Michael Rockner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/06/2007
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number1905
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVI, 148 p.
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.