Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
- £18.56Trending at £20.91
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of what is known and what remains to be learned about the movie industry.
- Author BiographyCharles Moul is Assistant Professor of Economics at Washington University in St Louis. His work documenting evidence of how movie quality improved as studios gained experience with synchronous-sound recording (i.e. 'talkie') technology has appeared in the Journal of Industrial Economics. Professor Moul's ongoing research addresses whether economics is a valid and useful tool to analyze as volatile a process as weekly movie demand, how demand for a movie saturates as the pool of potential consumers views it, and the value of advertising to society. In April 2003, he organized and hosted 'Entertainment Economics: The Movie Industry', a conference bringing together leading authorities in digital production, copyright law, marketing, economics, accounting, and regulation.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 16 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCharles C. Moul
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.