Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the history of Hong Kong from the early 1800s through the post-1997 handover, when this former colony became a Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China. This book explores Hong Kong from four interlinked angles Chinese history, British colonial history, world history, and as a place with its own unique identity.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Carroll is associate professor of history at Saint Louis University.
- Author(s)John M. Carroll
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCritical Issues in World and International History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.