All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides students and general readers with a broad overview of Russian history from the ninth century to the present.
- Author BiographyPaul Bushkovitch is a Professor of History at Yale University, where he has taught for the past 36 years. He is the author of Peter the Great: The Struggle for Power, 1671-1725 (Cambridge University Press, 2001), Religion and Society in Russia: The Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries (1991) and The Merchants of Moscow, 1580-1650 (Cambridge University Press, 1980). His articles have appeared in the Slavic Review, the Russian Review, Jahrbucher fur Geschichte Osteruopas and Kritika. He is a member of the editorial board for the Cahier du Monde Russe.
- Author(s)Paul Bushkovitch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Concise Histories
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus. 6 maps
- Weight610 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.