Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a conceptual and historical overview of American foreign relations since its founding. This book explains major themes in foreign relations and places the evolution of policy decisions within the context of the international situations and domestic priorities.
- Author BiographyJoyce P. Kaufman is professor of political science and director of the Whittier Scholars Program at Whittier College. She is the author of NATO and the Former Yugoslavia: Crisis, Conflict and the Atlantic Alliance and co-editor of NATO in the 1980s: Challenges and Responses.
- Author(s)Joyce P. Kaufman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Out-of-print date21/02/2013
- Weight390 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.