All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Daniel W. Stroock
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content NoteXII, 218 p.
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
- Table Of ContentsAnalysis on The Real Line.- Elements of Complex Analysis.- Integration.- Higher Dimensions.- Integration in Higher Dimensions.- A Little Bit of Analytic Function Theory.
- Author BiographyBefore he retired, Stroock had been on the faculty of several universities, most recently M.I.T. The majority of his work has to do with analytic aspects of probability theory, especially the application of probability theory to partial differential equations. He is a member of the American Mathematical Society, the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the National Academy of Sciences, and the Polish Academy of Arts and Sciences.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.