All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing everything a new trainee needs to know and do in a way that is entirely accessible and jargon-free, this book: provides a short history of the existential tradition; puts key concepts into contexts, showing how theory translates into practice; discusses issues in the therapeutic process.
- Author BiographyMartin Adams is a practitioner and supervisor in private practice and a Lecturer at the New School of Psychotherapy and Regents College, both in London.
- Author(s)Martin Adams
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.79Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.