CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of China during the Kennedy years, profiling John F. Kennedy as a man whose inner struggles and disparate characteristics made for an unpredictable foreign policy. While he was often a hostage to the Cold War, Kennedy recognized Washington's finite capacity to shape events in China.
- Author BiographyNoam Kochavi is an Lecturer at the Department of International Relations, Hebrew University of Jerusalem./e A specialist in U.S.-Asian relations, he received his PhD in American History in 1999 from the University of Toronto, where he studied with Ronald W. Pruessen, and his MA in International Relations and China Studies from the Hebrew University.
- Author(s)Noam Kochavi
- Date of Publication30/01/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.