CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.90Trending at £6.22
- £13.43Trending at £14.00
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £9.02Trending at £9.12
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £11.16Trending at £14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis study presents the changing situation of the Roma in the 2nd half of the 20th century. It examines the effects of the policies of the Hungarian state towards minorities by analyzing legal regulations, policy documents, archival sources and sociological surveys.
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHORS Balazs Majtenyi is associate professor at Eotvos Lorand University (Budapest), Faculty of Social Studies, head of the Department for European Studies; senior research fellow at the Institute for Legal Studies at the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Centre for Social Sciences. Gyorgy Majtenyi is professor of social and cultural history at Eszterhazy Karoly College, Eger, Hungary
- Author(s)Balazs Majtenyi
- PublisherCentral European University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBudapest
- Country of PublicationHungary
- ImprintCentral European University Press
- Content Note80 photographs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.