Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to re-envision the practice of nursing by configuring caring in terms of the person the nurse cares for. This title stresses the importance of knowing the patient, and differentiating the person from the disease. It provides an insight on how to care for the patient on a personal level, professionally administering clinical treatment.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMarguerite J. Purnell,Rozzano C. Locsin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.