All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £13.28Trending at £14.40
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
- £19.20Trending at £29.96
- £9.66Trending at £14.94
- £11.79Trending at £16.96
About this product
- DescriptionCultural Revolution Culture, often denigrated as mere propaganda, not only was liked in its heyday but continues to be enjoyed today. Considering Cultural Revolution propaganda art from the point of view of its longue duree, Mittler suggests that it built on a tradition of earlier art works, which allowed for its sedimentation in cultural memory.
- Author BiographyBarbara Mittler is Professor of Chinese Studies at the University of Heidelberg, Chair and Institute Director.
- Author(s)Barbara Mittler
- PublisherHarvard University, Asia Center
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleHarvard East Asian Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number343
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, Asia Center
- Content Note125 b&w photos
- Weight666 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.