All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA follow-up to the Kitchen Confidential.
- Author BiographyAnthony Bourdain is the executive chef at Brasserie Les Halles in New York City. He is also the author of two novels GONE BAMBOO and BONE IN THE THROAT and one work of non fiction, KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL.
- PrizesWinner of Guild of Food Writers Awards: Food Book of the Year 2002. Short-listed for Guild of Food Writers Book of the Year Award (Food Book) 2002 and Thomas Cook Travel Book Award 2002.
- Author(s)Anthony Bourdain
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/11/2001
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date15/12/2008
- Weight605 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.