CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.64Trending at £15.23
- £4.50Trending at £4.74
- £4.68Trending at £4.78
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.96
- £8.54Trending at £9.93
- £18.79Trending at £24.88
About this product
- DescriptionA travel memoir which encompasses Greek culture (ancient, medieval and modern), World War II experiences, an interlude in colonial Africa, and even an earthquake. The people encountered include bandits, Italian aristocrats, colonial officials, students and academics.
- Author BiographyHarry Brewster is the author of Classical Anatolia (I.B.Tauris, 1993) and River Gods of Greece (I.B.Tauris, 1997).
- Author(s)Harry Brewster
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication15/09/1998
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.