All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- Author(s)Robert H. Bork
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyRobert H. Bork served as solicitor general, acting attorney general of the United States, and a United States Court of Appeals judge. He was also a distinguished fellow at the Hudson Institute and the Tad and Dianne Taube Distinguished Visiting Fellow at the Hoover Institution. He was a partner in a major law firm and taught constitutional law at Yale Law School, and is the author of the best-selling The Tempting of America: The Political Seduction of the Law.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.