All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide that leads husbands and wives through a study on God's plan for marriage. It helps couples grow closer and deeper in union as they: learn from the successes and failures of key couples in the Bible; discover the essentials to a better marriage; and participate in discussions designed to stimulate communication with each other.
- Author BiographyJim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After God's Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones BibleHandbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Master's Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents. Elizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 9 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 1 million copies sold) and A Young Woman After God's Own Heart. She's also a popular speaker at Christian women's events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Elizabeth George,Jim George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.