All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA modern introduction to three areas of number theory: quadratic forms, Dirichlet's density theorem and modular forms. ... Accessible to graduate or even undergraduate students, yet even the advanced mathematician will enjoy reading it. - American Scientist.
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Serre
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/1996
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight366 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st Corrected ed. 1973. Corr. 3rd printing 1996
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.