Consider these sponsored items
- £39.03Free postage
- £39.02Was:£44.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classroom-tested graduate text provides a thorough grounding in the representation theory of finite groups over fields and rings.
- Author BiographyPeter Webb is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Minnesota. His research interests focus on the interactions between group theory and other areas of algebra, combinatorics, and topology. In 1988, he was awarded a Whitehead Prize of the London Mathematical Society.
- Author(s)Peter Webb
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.