All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £36.76Trending at £40.35
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £11.07
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.59
- £9.85Trending at £10.81
- £17.57Trending at £18.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to arithmetic topics that have been at the centre of interest in applications of number theory, particularly in cryptography. It begins with a discussion of the basic number theory that is needed. It takes an algorithmic approach, emphasising estimates of the efficiency of the techniques that arise from the theory.
- Author(s)Neal Koblitz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/09/1994
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 114
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight543 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.