Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe first full study of the exiled King James II's court in France.
- Author BiographyEdward Corp is Professor of British History, University of Toulouse.
- Author(s)Edward Corp
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date20/05/2015
- Content Note25 b/w illus.
- Weight1304 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.