All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.38Trending at £3.47
- £4.73Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
- £28.86Trending at £40.33
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of independent cinema available in English. It engages filmmakers in detailed discussions of their films and of the personal experiences and political and theoretical currents that have shaped their work.
- Author BiographyScott MacDonald is the author of the four previous volumes of A Critical Cinema and The Garden in the Machine: A Field Guide to Independent Films about Place (2001), all from California.
- Author(s)Scott MacDonald
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2006
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note73 b/w photographs
- Weight908 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.