CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £24.99Trending at £26.42
- £12.79Trending at £15.84
- £19.67Trending at £20.70
- £7.52Trending at £10.00
- £4.50Trending at £4.99
- £63.23Trending at £93.28
- £11.61Trending at £15.02
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes character entries and critical commentary sections on William Faulkner's major works and sections providing excerpts from contemporary reviews. This title features further reading lists for Faulkner's major novels and short stories as well as a chronology of one of Faulkner's greatest and most complicated works, As I Lay Dying .
- Author Biographyand James Joyce's Catholic Moments. He is also the coauthor of On Moral Grounds: The Art/Science of Ethics and the editor of James Joyce: A Documentary Volume. Michael Golay is a journalist and the author of The Tide of Empire: America's March to the Pacific; A Ruined Land: The End of the Civil War, and several books in the America at War set for Chelsea House. He teaches history at Phillips Exeter Academy in New Hampshire. Robert W. Hamblin is professor of English and director of the Center for Faulkner studies at Southeast Missouri State University. He is the coeditor of A William Faulkner Encyclopedia, A Companion to Faulkner Studies, Teaching Faulkner: Approaches and Methods, and Faulkner in the Twenty-First Century, as well as many other works.
- Author(s)A.Nicholas Fargnoli,Michael Golay,Robert W. Hamblin
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.