Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- Author(s)Ryan Walter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRIPE Series in Global Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight204 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Part 1: Context 1. Counsellors to Government 2. Genres of Counsel and the Administrative State Part 2: Counsel on Trade 3. The State's Strength and Wealth 4. Strength, Wealth, and State Rivalry Part 3: Political Economy 5. Smith and the Economy 6. Smith and the International Economy 7. Ricardo and the National Economy 8. Ricardo and the International Economy. Conclusion
- Author BiographyRyan Walter is Lecturer in the School of Politics and International Relations at the Australian National University. His research interests focus on the history of economic and political thought.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.