Consider these sponsored items
- £35.89Free postage
- £26.79Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars offer a critical evaluation of the life and legacy of China's most famous - some would say infamous - son.
- Author BiographyTimothy Cheek is Professor and Louis Cha Chair in Chinese Research at the Institute of Asian Research, University of British Columbia. His research, teaching, and translating focus on the recent history of China, especially the role of Chinese intellectuals in the twentieth century and the history of the Chinese Communist Party. He has written numerous papers and six books including Living with Reform: China Since 1989 (2006) and Mao Zedong and China's Revolutions: A Brief History with Documents (2002).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2010
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 2 maps
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byTimothy Cheek
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.