Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes an overview of the historical developments of silvicultural techniques and describes how these developments are understood in their contemporary philosophical, social, and ecological contexts. This book is suitable for those involved with forest ecology, forestry, silviculture, or the management of forested ecosystems.
- Author BiographyKlaus J. Puettmann is professor of silviculture and forest ecology in the Department of Forest Science at Oregon State University in Corvallis. K. David Coates is a senior research silviculturist with the Northern Interior Forest Region of the Ministry of Forests and Range in Smithers, British Columbia. Christian Messier is professor of forest ecology and director of the Center for Forest Studies in the Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Quebec at Montreal.
- Author(s)Christian Messier,K.David Coates,Klaus J. Puettmann
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.