All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionShi-xu critiques universalism in discourse studies in terms of the cultural consequences of its current white, western standpoint and advocates a culturally pluralist approach, a theory and research methodology from an innovative position between Eastern and Western cultures.
- Author BiographySHI-XU is Professor and Director of the Institute of Discourse and Cultural Studies, Zhejiang University, China, and was previously Research Fellow at the University of Amsterdam, Lecturer at the National University of Singapore, and Reader at the University of Ulster, UK. His other books in English include Cultural Representations, Read the Cultural Other (lead-editor) and Discourse as Cultural Struggle (editor). He is the founding Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Multicultural Discourses.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication10/12/2004
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.