All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.55Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionA thematic overview of how childhood and the family were perceived in the period from 800 BCE to 800 CE, covering life cycle, relationships, community, economy, the state, the environment, education, religion and health.
- Author BiographyMary Harlow is Senior Lecturer in Ancient History at the University of Birmingham and co-editor of The Clothed Body in the Ancient World. Ray Laurence is Professor of Roman History and Archaeology at the University of Kent, and author of Roman Passions: A History of Pleasure in Imperial Rome and Roman Pompeii: Space and Society.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe Cultural Histories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note31 illus
- Weight668 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMary Harlow,Ray Laurence
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.