All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive overview of the role of the senses from antiquity to the modern age, covering themes such as religion, philosophy, science, medicine, literature, art and media.
- Author BiographyConstance Classen is Visiting Scholar at McGill University, Canada and director of an interdisciplinary project on art, museums and the senses. She is the editor of The Book of Touch (2005), and the author of, among other works, Worlds of Sense: Exploring the Senses in History and Across Cultures (1993), The Color of Angels: Cosmology, Gender and the Aesthetic Imagination (1998) and The Deepest Sense: A Cultural History of Touch (2012).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe Cultural Histories Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note300 bw images
- Weight4111 g
- Volume editorConstance Classen
- Contained items statementContains 6 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.