Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionAn original theory of politics and international relations based on ancient Greek ideas of human motivation.
- Author BiographyRichard Ned Lebow is James O. Freedman Presidential Professor of Government at Dartmouth College. He is the author of The Tragic Vision of Politics (Cambridge, 2003) which was the winner of the Alexander L. George Book Award of the International Society of Political Psychology, 2005.
- PrizesWinner of American Political Science Association: Robert L. Jervis and Paul W. Schroeder Best Book Award 2009 and British International Studies Association Susan Strange Book Prize 2009.
- Author(s)Richard Ned Lebow
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 tables
- Weight1200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.