All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat brings you here? Is the standard question posed to patients at the offset of their therapeutic journey. Here, this question is posed to therapists themselves. It presents a survey of motivations to practice psychotherapy, through a review of the literature and discussion of the results of a study of therapists conducted by the author.
- Author BiographyMichael B. Sussman, Psy.D., is a clinical psychologist in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Dr. Sussman has worked in private practice and as a clinical instructor at Harvard University. He is the editor of A Perilous Calling: The Hazards of Psychotherapy Practice and the author of a children's picture book, Otto Grows Down.
- Author(s)Michael B. Sussman
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication23/10/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.