All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the life cycle of a species by following one animal's life from birth. Discover the way it finds food, how it interacts with others and how it finds food.
- Author BiographyTom Jackson has been a writer for 20 years. He has written more than 80 books and contributed to hundreds more. Tom gets to write about a wide range of subjects, everything from axolotls to zoroastrianism. However, his specialties are natural history, technology and all things scientific. Tom spends his days finding fun ways of communicating these kinds of facts, new and old, to all age groups and reading abilities. Tom lives in Bristol, England, with his wife and three children. He studied zoology at Bristol University and has had spells working at the zoos in Jersey and Surrey. Tom has also worked as a conservationist, which saw him planting trees in Somerset, surveying Vietnamese jungle and rescuing wildlife from drought-ridden Zimbabwe. Writing jobs have also taken him to the Galapagos Islands, the Amazon rain forest, the coral reefs of Indonesia and the Sahara Desert. Nowadays, he can be found mainly in the attic.
- Author(s)Tom Jackson
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAnimal Instincts
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note30-50 colour photographs
- Weight154 g
- Width196 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.