All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with gorgeous renditions of raw ingredients, readers will discover descriptions and a list of all the ways to prepare them.
- Author BiographyWhile a resident at the cooperative living Crafts House on the campus at Tufts University, Maximus Thaler started cooking for large groups of people. His creative efforts there were recently the subject of a limerick on NPR's Wait, Wait Don't tell me. He's spent summers cooking for the Bread and Puppet Theatre, a radical puppet theatre in northern Vermont where he fed 100 people on approximately $1 per person per day. This is where Maximus learned how to cook large quantities of high quality food at almost no cost. In January 2013 Maximus started the process of opening The Gleaners' Kitchen. The Kickstarter campaign has raised over $3,000. The project has been featured in Time Magazine, The Boston Globe, The Huffington Post, Boston Public Radio and many other news publications and blogs. www.thegleanerskitchen.orgDayna Safferstein is an illustrator and silkscreen artist, and graduate of The School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston and Tufts University. Dayna has a special affinity for drawing food, with a focus on vegetables. Her work has been featured in numerous Boston shows, as well as in Vermont and California. Among her recent freelance clients are the Balagan Film Series, Salad Magazine, and Carlson Media Coaching. She is currently collaborating with author Helen Jonsen (author of Kangaroo's Comments and Wallaby's Words) to produce a children's e-book. www.cargocollective.com/daynasafferstein
- Author(s)Dayna Safferstein,Maximus Thaler
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Width254 mm
- Height204 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.03
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £22.36Trending at £24.28
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.