Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £3.70Trending at £5.75
- £10.23Trending at £12.18
- £3.73Trending at £5.59
- £6.63Trending at £9.01
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £3.49Trending at £3.93
- £2.81Trending at £3.07
About this product
- DescriptionHow long can a man escape judgement? A dark and atmospheric thriller from the award-winning author.
- Author BiographyR.J. Ellory is the author of nine previous novels including the bestselling A Quiet Belief in Angels, which was a Richard and Judy Book Club selection and won the Nouvel Observateur Crime Fiction Prize. Ellory's novels have been translated into twenty-three languages, and he has won the USA Excellence Award for Best Mystery, the Strand Magazine Best Thriller 2009, the Theakstons Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year for A Simple Act of Violence and the Quebec Laureat. He has been shortlisted for a further thirteen awards including four Daggers from the UK Crime Writers' Association. Despite the American setting of his novels, Ellory is British and currently lives in England with his wife and son. To find out more visit www.rjellory.com.
- Author(s)R. J. Ellory
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date20/12/2014
- Weight480 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.