All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £10.61Trending at £12.80
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
- £50.73Trending at £59.98
About this product
- DescriptionOn the night of 10-11 May 1996, eight climbers perished in what remains the worst disaster in Everest's history. Following the tragedy, numerous accounts were published, with Into Thin Air becoming an international bestseller. But has the whole story been told? This book reveals the full, startling facts that led to the tragedy.
- Author BiographyMarried with two daughters, Graham Ratcliffe now divides his time between his homes in North Shields and the south-east of France. In 1998, he was awarded an MBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours list.
- Author(s)Graham Ratcliffe
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date15/08/2014
- Weight480 g
- Width153 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.