A Decade in Conversation: A Ten-Year Celebration of the Bucksbaum Award, 2000-2010: With Interviews with Paul Pfeiffer, Irit Batsry, Raymond Pettibon, Mark Bradford, and Omer Fast by Chrissie Iles, Carter Foster, Tina Kukielski, Christiane Paul (Paperback, 2010)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionEstablished in 2000 by the Martin Bucksbaum Family Foundation and the Whitney Museum of American Art, the Bucksbaum Award is presented biennially to an artist living and working in the US 'whose work demonstrates a singular combination of talent and imagination'. This title introduces each of the recipients.
- Author BiographyChrissie Iles is Anne and Joel Ehrenkranz Curator, Christiane Paul is Adjunct Curator of New Media Arts, Carter Foster is Curator and Curator of Drawings, and Tina Kukielski is Senior Curatorial Assistant, all at the Whitney Museum of American Art.
- Author(s)Carter Foster,Chrissie Iles,Christiane Paul,Tina Kukielski
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2010
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note46 colour illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width196 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.