All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £16.05Trending at £16.73
- £7.21Trending at £8.98
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £7.20Trending at £8.51
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
About this product
- Author(s)Christopher Kaczor
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleNotre Dame Studies in Medical Ethics
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyChristopher Kaczor is professor of philosophy at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, USA. He is author and editor of a number of books, including The Ethics of Abortion: Women's Rights, Human Life, and the Question of Justice.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.