Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionCombines scholarship on supposedly discrete episodes in American history into a story of same-sex desire across the country and the centuries. The book shows what it means to say that sexuality has a history by pointing to experiences of love/desire that were understood in radically different ways.
- Author Biography<b>Leila J. Rupp</b> is a professor in and chair of the Department of History at The Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Leila J. Rupp
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2002
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note24 halftones
- Weight354 g
- Width141 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.