All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThat fateful October 1944 morning offered no inkling that the lives of thousands of Okinawans would be profoundly changed-forever.
- Author BiographyJacques L. Fuqua, Jr. has spent the better part of his adult life associated with East Asia, particularly Japan and Korea. He lived and worked in the region for eleven years involved in international security negotiations as a U.S. Army officer and continues to travel to the region regularly as a university administrator.
- Author(s)Jacques L. Fuqua
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTop Hat Books
- Weight295 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £30.00Trending at £36.57
- £13.62Trending at £19.99
- £4.05Trending at £6.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.99
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
- £5.00Trending at £9.99
- £7.85Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.