All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.38
- £26.57Trending at £26.76
- £8.39Trending at £8.46
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £8.88Trending at £9.53
- £8.44Trending at £9.95
- £6.86Trending at £7.69
About this product
- Author(s)Professor Keith Swanwick
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 4 black & white halftones, 46 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Table Of Contents1. The arts in education: dreaming or wide awake 2. The Parameters of Music Education 3. The Model in Action 4. What Makes Music Musical 5. The Sequence of Musical Development: A Study of Children's Composition 6. Musical Development: Revisiting a Generic Theory 7. Education in a Pluralist Society 8. Intuition, Analysis and Symbolic Forms 9. Musical Knowledge in Action 10. Musical Value 11. Principles of Music Education 12. Music Education: Closed or Open?
- Author BiographyKeith Swanwick is Emeritus Professor at the Institute of Education, University College London, UK, previously Professor of Music Education and Dean of Research. He is editor of Music Education (Routledge 2012), a four-volume collection of significant work in the field.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.