All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides encyclopedic coverage of communism and its impact throughout the world in the 20th century. This book explains what communism was, the forms it took, and the enormous role it played in world history from the Russian Revolution through the collapse of the Soviet Union and beyond.
- Author BiographySilvio Pons is professor of eastern European history at the University of Rome Tor Vergata and director of the Gramsci Institute Foundation in Rome. His books include The Soviet Union and Europe in the Cold War, 1943-1953 and Stalin and the Inevitable War, 1936-1941. Robert Service teaches Russian history at the University of Oxford. He is the author of Comrades! A History of World Communism and A History of Twentieth-Century Russia, as well as biographies of Lenin, Stalin, and Trotsky.
- PrizesShortlisted for Library Journal Best Reference Source Award 2010.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2012
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight1799 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byRobert Service,Silvio Pons
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £25.99Trending at £29.25
- £11.43Trending at £14.99
- £10.20Trending at £12.70
- £12.44Trending at £13.78
- £14.98Trending at £21.36
- £7.06Trending at £7.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.