All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new dictionary provides a quick and authoritative point of reference for chemical engineering, covering areas such as materials, energy balances, reactions, and separations. It also includes relevant terms from the areas of chemistry, physics, mathematics, and biology.
- Author BiographyProfessor Carl Schaschke is a chemical engineer and is Head of the department of Chemical & Process Engineering at the University of Strathclyde. Before pursuing a PhD at Strathclyde in biochemical engineering, he worked at the nuclear reprocessing plant at Sellafield. He also has secondment to the BBC through a Media Fellowship and worked on Tomorrow's World. He is a Fellow of the Institution of Chemical Engineers and is actively involved with the European Federation of Chemical Engineering.
- Author(s)Carl Schaschke
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleOxford Quick Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteApproximately 75 illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.