All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and updated, the seventh edition of this dictionary covers all aspects of chemistry, including physical and biochemistry, in over 5000 concise and accessible entries. It is the ideal reference resource for students of chemistry, either at school or university.
- Author BiographyRichard Rennie has conducted research at the Universities of Aberdeen, Oxford, Cambridge, and California, Santa Barbara. His main interest is in the theory of the structure of matter. He has written a number of articles and reviews. He has contributed to several reference books including A Dictionary of Physics and the Dictionary of Chemistry. He wrote the Facts on File Dictionary of Atomic and Nuclear Physics which was published in 2003. He has taught mathematics, physics, and chemistry at various Sixth Form Colleges and is a Senior Invigilator for the University of Cambridge. Jonathan Law (BA) is an editor at Market House Books Ltd.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Quick Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notec. 100
- Weight444 g
- Width137 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJonathan Law,Richard Rennie
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.