All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £3.63Trending at £3.72
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
About this product
- DescriptionA dictionary that deals with criminal justice from a UK perspective. It provides a comprehensive guide to the various aspects of the British criminal justice system, including its historical context and contemporary operations. It is suitable for both students and practitioners of criminal justice.
- Author BiographyPeter Joyce is Principal Lecturer in Criminology at Manchester Metropolitan University. Recently published works include The Politics of Protest (Palgrave, 2002), Criminal Justice (Willan, 2006), and Criminology and Criminal Justice: A Study Guide (Willan, 2009). Neil Wain is Chief Superintendent in the Greater Manchester Police and divisional commander of Stockport. He has been a BCU commander for three years, with considerable experience of working in partnership with local criminal justice agencies. Publications include The ASBO - Wrong Turning, Dead End (Howard League for Penal Reform, 2007) and numerous articles on youth crime.
- Author(s)Neil Wain,Peter Joyce
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.