All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £25.92
- £25.76Trending at £29.91
- £19.71Trending at £19.91
- £27.92Trending at £28.23
- £27.19Trending at £32.91
- £23.42Trending at £29.81
- £22.09Trending at £22.87
About this product
- DescriptionNow thoroughly updated and revised, this new edition of the highly acclaimed dictionary provides an authoritative and accessible guide to modern ideas in the broad interdisciplinary fields of cultural and critical theory.
- Author BiographyMichael Payne is Professor of English Emeritus at Bucknell University, USA. He is general editor for The Bucknell Lectures in Literary Theory (with Harold Scheizer, 12 vols., 1990-1995); author of Reading Theory: An Introduction to Lacan, Derrida, and Kristeva (1993) and Reading Knowledge: An Introduction to Barthes, Foucault, and Althusser (1997); and editor of Renaissance Literature: An Anthology (with John Hunter, 2003), and The Greenblatt Reader (with Stephen Greenblatt, 2005) all published by Wiley-Blackwell. Jessica Rae Barbera is a doctoral candidate in the English Department at the University of Pittsburgh. Her areas of specialization include Cultural and Critical Theory, British Modernism, Psychoanalysis, Literatures of Medicine and Science, Illness Narratives, and Memoir. She is the recipient of the 2009 2010 Andrew Mellon Fellowship, and is currently at work on her dissertation, The Medicalization of Pain: The Human in the 20th Century.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1600 g
- Width174 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byJessica Rae Barbera,Michael Payne
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.