Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContaining over 3,100 fully revised and updated entries on all aspects of physical and human geography, this dictionary is an essential guide to students at all levels. It has been fully revised and updated, and includes more than 400 new entries, recommended web links for many entries, and over 15 new illustrations.
- Author BiographySusan Mayhew has taught geography at every level - from Year 7 to undergraduate - for 45 years, and is dedicated to the demystification of geography.
- Author(s)Susan Mayhew
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleOxford Quick Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.