Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe method and plan of this dictionary of Jamaican English are basically the same as those of the Oxford English Dictionary , but oral sources have been extensively tapped in addition to detailed coverage of literature published in or about Jamaica since 1655.
- Author BiographyF.G. Cassidy was a well-known linguist and the chief editor of The Dictionary of American Regional English. R.B. LePage taught at the Universities of the West Indies and York. He is the author of numerous publications, including Creole Language Studies, The National Language Question, and Vernacular Literacy.
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2000
- GenreBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Out-of-print date06/01/2015
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byF.G. Cassidy,R.B.Le Page
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.