Consider these sponsored items
- £11.68Was:£12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis dictionary includes over 1,400 entries covering terminology related to the practice, business, and technology of journalism, as well as its concepts and theories, institutions, publications, and key events. An essential companion for all students taking courses in Journalism and Journalism Studies, as well as related subjects.
- Author BiographyTony Harcup is Senior Lecturer at the Department of Journalism Studies, University of Sheffield.
- Author(s)Tony Harcup
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreDictionaries (single language)
- Series TitleOxford Quick Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight276 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.