All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative and accessible reference guide to psychology. Includes over 11,000 clear and concise definitions of a wide range of terms and concepts in psychology, psychiatry, and psychoanalysis. Ideal for students and professional pyschologists, as well as the general reader.
- Author BiographyAndrew M. Colman is Professor of Psychology at the University of Leicester and is a Fellow of the British Psychological Society. He has authored numerous journal articles and several books, including Facts, Fallacies and Frauds in Psychology (1987), What is Psychology? (3rd edn, 1994), and Game Theory and its Applications in the Social and Biological Sciences (2nd edn, 1995). He edited the two-volume Companion Encyclopedia of Psychology (1994) and the 12-volume Longman Essential Psychology series (1995).
- Author(s)Andrew M. Colman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Quick Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width134 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- zakgibson201327 Jun, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.