All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of an authoritative dictionary containing almost 2000 weather, forecasting, and climate terms. With useful appendices, satellite images, black and white photos, and new feature entries, this is a fascinating and indispensable reference work for anyone studying, or with an interest in, weather.
- Author BiographyStorm Dunlop is an experienced writer on meteorology and astronomy. He is a Fellow of both the Royal Astronomical Society and the Royal Meteorological Society, and the photographic editor of the journal, Weather. He is also past president of the British Astronomical Association and has given many lectures and talks on all aspects of meteorology and astronomy. His previous works include Hamlyn Guide to Weather Forecasting (1982), Amateur Astronomy (1984), Atlas of the Night Sky (1984), Pocket Guide to Weather and Forecasting (1998), and Wild Guide to the Night Sky (1999).
- Author(s)Storm Dunlop
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2008
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOxford Quick Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteLine drawings and 15 black & white photographs
- Weight246 g
- Width128 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.