All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable, wide-ranging A to Z contains over 4,000 concise and reliable entries on all aspects of international history, from ancient times right up to the present day. An ideal quick reference work for students, and a fascinating source of historical information for anyone with an interest in the subject.
- Author BiographyEdmund Wright graduated from Oxford University in 1985 with a doctorate in history and entered publishing as a reference-book editor. Since 2004 he has been a self-employed contractor. Work has included updating the content of OUP's Dictionary of World History (2nd edition 2006 and 3rd edition 2014) and Dictionary of Computing (6th edition 2008); proofreading work on the Shorter Oxford English Dictionary (6th edition 2007) and the Historical Thesaurus of the Oxford English Dictionary (2009).
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleOxford Quick Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight544 g
- Width125 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byAnne Kerr,Edmund Wright
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.74Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.