All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick Doyle is a 29 year old teacher in an ordinary school. Disaffected, frustrated and increasingly bitter at the system he is employed to maintain, Patrick begins his rebellion, fuelled by drink and his passionate, unrequited love for a fellow teacher. Originally published in 1989 by Secker and Warburg.
- PrizesWinner of James Tait Black Memorial Book Prize: Fiction 1989 and James Tait Black Memorial Prize (Fiction) 1989.
- Author(s)James Kelman
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication20/02/1989
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLodnon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMartin Secker & Warburg Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/10/1994
- Width145 mm
- Height223 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £8.36Trending at £10.48
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.